Nov 29, 2016

Hidden Lanzarote - The lion

I like observing things around the place and sometimes I do wonder if other people notice them too. 

This is where the idea of this new section on my blog come from. 

See how well you know Lanzarote, how much attention to detail (shapes, colors, etc) you pay, how observant you are. 

This first one it reminds me of the famous sculpture "La bocca della verità" but lion-style. 



Do you recall seeing this angry looking face? 
Do you remember where?

See if this hint juggles your memory...



No? Let's see if the bigger picture helps:



(A litte clue in case you can't find it on the photo -I admit it, from the distance it's quite "camouflaged": it's practically half way between the steps with the green handrails and the no entry sign)

And finally, the exact location: click here to find out. 

Hope you enjoyed this little game & stay tuned for more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment