Mar 8, 2014

MFT # 16 - Betty Boop or Las Nanis de Susana

Remember those colorful customised converse style runners  I recently talked about? Guess what...


I got mine!!!


For ages I had admired Daniel's colorful work while I kept thinking: one day, I'll treat myself to a pair.  

But I could never find the right occasion or decide on the theme that I liked the most: there are too many to choose from!

Well, this year for my birthday I said: this is it, time to keep that promise to myself.  

So I started going mentally through my favourite things to decide on the theme of my runners. In the end, I narrowed it down to Betty Boop, inspired by this t-shirt that I had for ages and I luuuuuuuuuuuv:


So I build up the couraged, got in touch with contacted Las Nani de Nani, sent him the photo above and less than a month later (*)... I had them on my feet!




Aren't they cool? I absolutely adore them. I keep wearing them all the time. And they are sooooooooooo comfy! 

You can see them in more detail here

I'm telling you, people, this guys is very talented! He is going places!

(*) yes, there is a waiting list! So if you want to order some for a special occasion, bear that in mind and, to avoid disappointment, check with Nani how long is the waiting list at that time!

******************************************
Check out some of my other favourite things, if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment